Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie, the new definition of OMG.


It's really good, Twilight Movie, I mean.
My frd, Buddy V, and I went to FMP at 4:30 just to watch the 6:30 Twilight.

The girls are crazy, and we were like sitting there, listening to those girls scream their hearts out. Whenever a character came out, they screamed. Giving out all the movie-producers-liking-reactions.

All the males in the Cullen family are like super hot. Including Carlisle. Buddy V kept reminding me how hot he was during the movie. And of course, Edward Cullen is like the hottest. And Buddy V, who didn't find him attractive at all in the beginning, kept sighing and said, "Aww, looked at him, he's so cute, and... so hot."

The James part is a bit rush, but as a whole, the movie is GOOD. REALLY. Unexpectedly good.

Edward Cullen, you are my life now. Haha.

And I really like the Emmett slash Esmee slash Italiano part, and of course the baseball part, and also, the Edward arriving at school with Bella part, dramatic enough.

I'm so going to buy its DVD.

No comments: