Friday, November 7, 2008

Blisssss.

These days, I got all nervous because the midterm report will out soon, and I'm sure I hadn't done well in my Math and Media. So I'm basically dreading these days.

But, miracles can really happen.

Like in the latest Math test, I got a 91. Which scared the crap out of me. Since when I went to ask Mr. C how many marks I had got, he said, "Everybody did fine in this test, and I'm sure you are too."

I really want to tell him I'm a destined Mathematics failure and whenever I thought I did find in a test, a 40 will be waiting for me.

But out of the blue, I got a 91. Really, it scared the crap out of me. Maybe an alien invaded my body the other day.

And today, I overheard some girls in my Media class asking Ms. A if they could know their midterm marks, and she told them to find her after school.

So, I went to find her just now.

And. I can't really stop smiling.

I got over 80. *SCREECH*

Which I thought Iwill only have a 50 at the beginning, since I'm REALLY BAD in this class.

But she told me our group had done well in the slideshow project. I really need to thank Jess and Zoe on Monday, wait, should be Tuesday, there's no school on Monday, since basically they had done all those complicated iMovie editing, and create made those wonderful ideas.

Thank you girlsssss.

Now, I got a 80 something average. And I'm content already.

All of a sudden, I'm like burden free. like.


P.S. I don't want November end so soooon. Since my NaNoWriMo is not even half done.

No comments: